These days, your digital reputation proceeds you. So where do you draw the line between what you share with your mates and what you keep to yourself?
Web & Social Safety
Online technology is fantastic - it's impossible to imagine daily life without computers, tablets and mobile phones. The digital world is instant and it's everywhere, 24/7.
And that's why it's important to be cyber smart.
Knowing what's okay, understanding the consequences of your online actions, knowing what to do if something goes wrong and the basics of online security can make your daily journey through cyber space much safer and much more enjoyable, now, and in the future.
Web & Social Safety sections
- Cyber Safety
- Cyber Bullying
- It's There for Life
- It's There for Life - The Web Doesn't Forget
- It's There for Life - Think Before You Post
- It's There for Life - Never Send Private Photos
- It's There for Life - Don't Argue in Cyberspace
- It's There for Life - Friends: Quality vs. Quantity
- Online Shopping
- Spam and Scams