Get active this April!
The annual Premier’s Active April encourages all Victorians to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April.
The challenge is free, fun and part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to get more people active and healthy.
Active April now features an all-new app for iOS and Android you can use to log daily activity and track your progress throughout the month.
You can also use the app to:
- create and join teams
- compare the progress of team members
- discover events near you
- win awesome prizes!
All you need to do is register at activeapril.vic.gov.au (new window).
When you register for Active April you'll get:
- 10 free passes to a participating YMCA (new window) or local government recreation facility
- 15% off at Sportsmart (new window) - in store and online
- one hour free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve (new window)
- one free Get into Cardio Tennis (new window) session
- 20% off any annual membership with Cycling Victoria (new window)
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium (new window)
- a chance to win prizes like 2018 Australian Open Tennis Finals tickets, a $1500 bike voucher or a GoPro camera.
Terms and conditions for all prizes and offers apply, and are listed on the Active April website (new window).