You may have noticed that there's a lot of stuff on Youth Central: articles, reviews, news, advice, tips, games, competitions, podcasts, videos... you name it, we've got it.
Getting all of this online would be impossible without the dedicated support of our team of editors, reporters, programmers and a whole bunch of other people who help to keep this shebang live and relevant to you.
So take your time to find out more about Youth Central: why we're here, what we do and, most importantly, meet the people who work tirelessly behind the scenes to help keep you informed and involved.
What is Youth Central?
Youth Central is the Victorian Government's website for young people aged 12-25, filled to overflowing with great information about life from every angle, including:
- How to find a job
- Study and training options
- Moving out of home
- Getting your drivers license
- Travelling around Australia or overseas
- Managing your money
- Your rights as a young Victorian
How you can get involved
There are lots of ways you can get involved with Youth Central:
- signing up for our regular email newsletter
- commenting on or sharing posts from our Facebook
- retweeting or replying to our tweets
- checking out our YouTube channel
- sending us an email with suggestions on how to improve the site
- submitting an idea for an article (you don't have to write the article yourself - if you just want to suggest an idea we can get someone else to write about it).
Youth Central is managed by the Department of Health and Human Services. If you have any questions about the site in general, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.