There's a lot of great content on Youth Central: articles, reviews, news, advice, tips, games, competitions, podcasts, videos... you name it, we've got it.
Getting all of this online would be impossible without the dedicated support of our team of editors, reporters, programmers and a whole bunch of other people who help to keep this site live and relevant to you.
So take your time to find out more about Youth Central.
What is Youth Central?
Youth Central is the Victorian Government's website for young people aged 12-25, filled to overflowing with great information about life from every angle, including:
- How to find a job
- Study and training options
- Moving out of home
- Getting your drivers license
- Travelling around Australia or overseas
- Managing your money
- Your rights as a young Victorian
How you can get involved
There are lots of ways you can get involved with Youth Central:
- signing up for our regular email newsletter
- commenting on or sharing posts from our Facebook
- retweeting or replying to our tweets
- checking out our YouTube channel
- sharing or liking our Instagram posts
- sending us an email with suggestions on how to improve the site.
Youth Central is managed by the Victorian Department of Premier and Cabinet. If you have any questions about the site in general, contact us at email@example.com.